With a compact binder to quality, Mak pump is engaged in manufacturing uPVC pipe to offer all the water management concerned solution under the one roof. This uPVC pipe for water supply is unplasticized polyvinyl chloride featured with considerable rigidness, poverty resistance and resistance to high temperature variation which make it liable pipe to use with the submersible pump, unlikely to PVC which is soft and flexible due to the addition of plasticizers.
uPVC pipe for water supply is pipe that is particularly free of plasticizers tend to leach out of the pipe walls in in some definite applications.
The exclusive assets of our uPVC pipe for water supply cover:
- uPVC is a thermoplastic material so is very defiant to PH corrosion.
- uPVC is not conductive, and therefore is not liable to galvanic corrosion.
- No painting required.
- Very smooth, so Lower frictional losses.
- Does not support bacterial growth.
- Most efficient and easy in installation.
- Maintenance free.